Xervo Transition Program
Are you looking to transition your application from another Node.js hosting provider to Xervo? If so, you're in luck. We've created a program just for you.
Our transition program allows you to move your projects over to Xervo and get extra credits for doing it. We will give you additional credits equal to your last paid invoice at your previous hosting provider*.
Moving to Xervo is simple. All you need to do is:
- Create a Xervo account. This can be done online or using the npm CLI Tool.
- Deploy your application. We recommend you use the CLI tool, directions here.
- Record your *.app.xervo.io url. It's available as output of the CLI tool or in the web portal.
- Fill out the form below and let us know that you've transitioned.
If you have any questions please reach out to email@example.com. Xervo will review each application and determine the amount of credits that can be applied to your new account. Only available for newly created and verified accounts that move all projects to Xervo.
* Only the following providers apply:
If you think your provider should be included please let us know.
*Current customers and those enrolled in other Xervo programs not eligible.